Studies regarding tourism developed by Opinometre Institute are conceived and designed to carry out the monitoring of tourism activity and promote the intelligent management of information and knowledge in order to provide the tourism sector of anticipation and reaction to changes in the environment, providing greater likelihood of success in implementing the strategy, identify opportunities and facilitate changes in corporative culture.
The main studies carried out in this field are:
- Survey of the perception of Tourism in Barcelona (2016, 2017 and 2018). Barcelona Activa SAU
- Online surveys for people who have traveled for leisure, and in-depth surveys of ACAVE and Amadeus executives (2017). Bosch i Gimpera Foundation
- Surveys to foreign tourists in Mallorca, Menorca, Eivissa and Formentera for the Sectorial Plan Mobility Director of the Balearic Islands (2017). Government of the Balearic Islands- DOYMO
- A diagnosis for the viability and improvement of the Intelitur platform (2016-17). Chamber of Commerce of Spain (CCE)
- Study on the profile of tourists and visitors to different towns of Calvià (2016, 2017 and 2018). Calvià Town Hall
- Carry out a study based on the Client’s technique Mysterious visitors to Park Güell (2016). Barcelona’s Municipal Services, S.A. (B: SM)