To generate data and information:
- Personal surveys (CAPI).
- Telephone surveys (CATI).
- Online surveys (CAWI).
- Postal surveys.
- Hall test.
- Home test.
- Group dynamics (Focus Groups).
- Depth interviews.
- Projective techniques.
- Mystery Shopping.
For data analysis and reporting and applied products:
- Descriptive statistics: tables, graphs, measures of central tendency, dispersion and shape.
- Exploratory analyzes
- Inferential statistics: building confidence intervals, sample design and other
- Correlation and crossed tables
- Regression analysis in all its forms
- Stated preference analysis with logistic regression application
- Multivariate analysis: main components , factorial , discriminant , cluster and others.
- Analysis of structural equations
- Multilevel analysis
- Time series analysis
- Survival analysis
- Contextual analysis
- Crisp September Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Fuzzy set Qualitative Comparative Analysis