OPINOMETRE, S.L.’s website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to ensure the proper functioning of the page, allow the User faster access to selected services, store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their device, and even, depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow access to personal data, except with the express permission of the user.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and User access to its services, through the cookie settings panel provided on our website. Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without this affecting the User’s ability to access the content. However, please be aware that rejecting cookies may impair the proper functioning of the website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical cookies, advertising and affiliation cookies, with technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user being exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are Own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third-party cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (where the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie – which can range from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, type of browser, regional configuration, etc.),
- Analytics cookies (collect information about the use of the website),
- Advertising cookies (collect information about users’ personal preferences and choices),
- Affiliate cookies (allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Analysis cookies||They allow tracking and analysis of user behavior on the website and other websites in the group||No expiration date||Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (Google).|
While browsing our website, cookies from our social networks may be stored in your browser. Below are the links to the cookies used by the social networks we use on this website:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their política de cookies
- Twitter cookies, see more information in their política de cookies
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in their política de cookies
At any time, you can access your browser settings to accept or reject all cookies, or select which ones to allow and which ones not to, using one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu): Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge (in the Settings Menu): Settings> Cookies and Site Permissions: edge://settings/content/cookies
- Firefox: Options> Privacy> Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, iPad, and iPhone: Preferences> Privacy https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Opera: Settings> Advanced> Cookies http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/en/cookies.html
Please note that these browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully align with the version of your browser. You may also use a browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To prevent discrepancies, you can directly access the settings of your browser, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
OPINOMETRE, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.
DISABLING / ENABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, you can do so through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings to notify you before any cookie is placed. Similarly, you can adjust the settings to have the browser reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Please note that you will need to adjust the settings for each browser and device you use separately.
Please remember that if you do not accept cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site functions may be lost, and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Additionally, rejecting cookies does not mean you will no longer see advertisements. It simply means that ads will not be tailored to your interests and may be displayed more frequently.
Each browser has a different method for adjusting settings. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function to configure the settings correctly.
To disable cookies on a mobile phone, please refer to the device’s manual for more information.
You can find more information about cookies on the Internet at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering how the Internet and websites function, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This especially applies to cases where the website contains what are known as embedded elements: text, documents, images, or short films stored elsewhere but displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you come across this type of cookie on this website and it is not listed in the above list, please let us know. Alternatively, you can contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they place, their purpose, duration, and how they have ensured your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART.13 GDPR)
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
OPINOMETRE, S.L. is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us, located at Avinguda Josep Tarradellas, 8, àtic, 2ª, 08029 Barcelona, with NIF: B60003159, Telephone 933218182, and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we use your personal data for?
The information collected through our own cookies (session cookies and user input cookies) is usually used to track user actions when filling out online forms on various pages, or as a shopping cart to track the items that the user has selected by clicking a button or to personalize the user interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Analytical cookies analyze your browsing habits to improve the services provided;
- Behavioral cookies collect information about user preferences to manage advertising spaces as effectively as possible; and
- Advertising cookies measure the performance of ads and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, given when you contact us, for the use of analytical, behavioral, and advertising cookies. For session or personalization cookies, the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller.
Who do we share your data with?
Data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation or to the third parties indicated in the case of cookies managed by them.
What is the retention period for your data?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are the right of access, rectification, deletion, portability, withdrawal of consent (without affecting the legality of the processing granted prior to withdrawal), opposition to processing, limitation (in certain circumstances), and the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es).
Click here to access cookie management.